Construction Site Manager - West Midlands
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||ConstructionConstruction - Site Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £48000 per annum + car allow+bonus+benefits|
As a developer and main building contractor this business is leading the way in the construction of accommodation and care projects throughout the UK. With an entrepreneurial approach the success of this privately owned business has enabled continued growth year on year with a projected turnover of a £100M+ in the next financial year. All projects are traditional build accommodation based schemes ranging in value between £3M-£5M.
The role: With a number of new projects in the West Midlands area this business is looking for an additional Construction Site Manager on a permanent basis to lead a £4.5M traditional build accommodation scheme.
As No.1 on site you will have extensive experience as a lead manager or project manager working on projects such as hotels, apartments and care homes managing direct labour and subcontractors. The projects have a very high quality finish so a keen eye for details is a must. You will have an Assistant Site Manager working with you throughout the project.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- You must have CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid certification.
- Leading regular site meetings with professionals, including quantity surveyors, building services engineers, subcontractors, and the client.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures - this necessitates regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, and frequent tours of the site.
- Conducting regular site safety checks.
- Ensuring the project runs to schedule and to budget, including finding solutions to problems that may cause delays, i.e. late arrival of materials etc.
- Ensure the site is a safe and tidy place to work and visit.
- Manage and reduce waste.
- Protect the public for our works.
- Project a professional image to all.
- Strive for zero defects.
- Ideally within a commutable distance from the West Midlands.
This is a permanent role with an annual salary up to £48,000pa + £4200 car allowance + £10,000 annual project bonus! (providing project is delivered on time and within budget) + full benefits package.
Please note that every effort will be made to contact all applicants, however due to the high volume in candidate applications if you have not had a response to your submission within 10 days please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.