Client Manager - Construction
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Area||Yorkshire and Humberside, England|
|Sector||ConstructionConstruction - Senior Appointments|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance + benefits|
|Start Date||Early 2018|
As a developer and main building contractor this business is leading the way in the construction of accommodation and care projects throughout the UK. With an entrepreneurial approach the success of this privately owned business has enable continued growth year on year with a projected turnover of a £100M+ in the next financial year.
All projects are accommodation based schemes ranging in value between £4M-£5M.
This opportunity is for a Project Manager / Client Manager. You will work very closely with clients and stakeholders to ensure that they are engaged in the build process of schemes at all stages from design to completion ensuring an enjoyable and positive client experience.
Requirements to be considered for this role:
- Proven Project Management experience within construction is essential, ideally you will be a client side Project Manager
- Sound knowledge of the construction industry to enable effective communication with clients and stakeholders throughout the duration of projects.
- Planning and ensuring all parts of project have clear and well communicated timescales including setting timescales and monitoring project plans and reporting against programme.
- Previous costing, estimating, budget control experience.
- Point of contact with client for internal design alterations and product identity.
- Agree intervals (& chair) regular review meetings with clients and stakeholders throughout the duration of the project.
- Develop client review forms to measure effectiveness of client satisfaction though project stages.
- Maximise PR opportunities for each project.
- Highly literate - able to communicate both verbally and written at a very high standard.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage numerous clients simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality.
- Educated to degree level and preferably MRICS or MAPM qualified.
This is a permanent role with a salary to £50,000pa + car allowance + benefits plus free onsite parking and the opportunity to work for one of Yorkshire leading entrepreneurial businesses.
Please note that every effort will be made to contact all applicants, however due to the high volume in candidate applications if you have not had a response to your submission within 10 days please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.