|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, England|
|Sector||ArchitectureArchitecture - Architect|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + car allow/benefits|
Position: Bid Coordinator
Salary and benefits: Highly competitive salary plus full package, including company car or car allowance, healthcare, company pension up to 7.5% matched plus many other benefits.
Our client is looking for a Bid Writer/Coordinator to work within their Bid team. Working as part of a highly successful bidding team, this exciting opportunity will involve working on public sector frameworks including healthcare and education, plus private sector opportunities.
The successful candidate will be involved in understanding client needs, developing the bid win strategy and producing the bid, focussing on written 'quality' proposals.
Successful candidates will need excellent bid writing and communication skills, and a can-do attitude. They will work closely with the regional team to agree bidding priorities and embed learning and experience from the regional delivery teams in bids.
- Inputting to pre-bid workshops
- Supporting evidence gathering
- Leading writing quality responses for prequalification and tender submissions
- Assisting with bid management
- A keen interest in work-winning with an eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent understanding of the design and construction process
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of public sector frameworks
- Construction background
- Residing in the UK
About our client:
The business is a leading construction, property, residential and services group, with the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.