|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||Republic of Ireland,Western Europe,Republic of Ireland|
|Sector||ConstructionConstruction - Site Manager|
|Salary||£250 per day|
Agent / Sub Agent - Water Utilities projects.
Freelance initial 12-month contract - Potential (4 years of additional work).
Salary - Circa £250/day.
Location - Republic of Ireland - 8 roles available throughout the Country, locations include -
North - Donegal, Leitham.
North West - Sligo, Mayo.
North East - Louth, Longford.
Mid West - Clare, Limerick.
Midlands - Kildare, Wiclow.
South East -Waterford, Wexford.
South West - Kerry, Cork.
A leading Consultancy/Contractor who are one of the biggest construction companies in the UK with a worldwide presence. My client can offer construction excellence to private and public sector clients across the UK and overseas. This is complemented by a range of specialist businesses offering civil engineering design and build, infrastructure projects.
My clients operate both as contractor and client side across a diverse range of markets throughout the UK and overseas - including Utilities, civil infrastructure, highways, rail and construction. Priding themselves on their professional approach and their ability to offer clients a consistently superior service.
An exciting opportunity for an Agent or Resident Engineer the position will be site based. The role will be looking after Services and Works Contractors carrying out a range of water network services including, but not limited to, pipeline rehabilitation, service connections, customer side leakage, pressure management and metering. The role will involve managing the projects from the client's point of view.
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in similar role.
- Utilities projects background with site supervision or Resident Engineer experience preferred.
- Preferred experience in clean water pipeline installation.
- Experience of end customer and stakeholder management.
- Experience of street works and reinstatement audit
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels across the organisation and externally.
- Ability to build effective working relationships, with people at all levels across the organisation and externally and to influence.
- NRSWA ticket
- CSCSPlease email Richard Booth at Recruit Build attaching a current CV to apply. Please note that every effort will be made to contact all applicants, however due to the high volume in candidate applications if you have not had a response to your submission within 10 days please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.