Customer Care Coordinator - Housebuilder
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North West, England|
|Sector||ConstructionConstruction - Other construction roles|
|Salary||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
Customer Care Coordinator / House Builder
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care Coordinator to join a growing housing business in Warrington.
Our Client a family-owned development, housing and construction business spanning over 100 years employs 900 people with a turnover of £200m across the UK
08.30 - 17.00 Mon - Fri, Salary £21 - £25k dependent on experience
You are required to be the main point of contact for customers calling, e-mailing and logging issues on the Company's systems. Liaising with main contractors to ensure defects are resolved professionally and effectively in the time frame allocated while co-ordinating the Customer Care Maintenance Manager/Operative diaries.
- Answer calls and e-mails from customers regarding their property repairs, dealing with them empathetically, professionally and positively, ensuring their queries are answered and resolved within the agreed timescales
- Maintain regular communications/updates with the customers
- Follow the principles set out in the Customer Journey program always
- Ensure the Customer Journey tracker is viewed daily and upon receipt of the NHBC survey ensure all comments and information is logged
- All defect repairs to be logged accurately onto Site Stream/File Store as needed
- Maintain accurate and concise records of all repairs, solutions and notes/comments
- Assist the Customer Care Manager to prepare informative and accurate reports for management meetings/directors meetings as required
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for managing all maintenance items, liaising with purchasers and subcontractors
- Maintain/complete accurate and concise records of all repairs, solution and decisions on the SiteStream system
- Filing of all complaints received and logging all correspondence on FileStore
- General administration duties for the Maintenance Manager/Customer Care Manager
- Ensure the Customer Journey protocols are achieved, in the time frame allocated
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of working in a customer related environment within a house building/ construction industry. They should have a good knowledge of housebuilding, and be able to work with the sales and site teams, and external sub-contractors, to manage a smooth and efficient service to our customers.
You will be highly organised, familiar with co-ordinating multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive on working to deadlines.
Excellent communication, proficient with IT (Microsoft packages, SiteStream, Excel etc.) and a high attention to detail, are skills you will possess, in addition to being self-motivated, customer focussed, target driven, positive and a team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major contractor with a long term career path. It comes with a salary of up to £25000 depending on experience + an excellent benefits package
Please email Jonathan Bates at Recruit Build attaching a current CV to apply.
Please note that every effort will be made to contact all applicants, however due to the high volume in candidate applications if you have not had a response to your submission within 10 days please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion